Thursday, June 02, 2011

Better

I'm feeling a bit better this morning.  I slept like a log... 

Last night I took a bath and my knee seemed to pop into a good place to rest....  I can almost straighten it now.... it's still weak.  I'm going to see the chiropractor tomorrow to see if he can help with the hip thing to help the knee thing... I'm still going to call the orthopedist though...   I just have to suck it up and face the fact that I might have actually injured it.

Yesterday I sucked it up and bought a bus pass....  oh how I love riding the bus with all the crazy people... 

At work yesterday I spent the majority of the day entering timesheets for one of the attorneys...  I managed to get them in...  I'm not sure about the punctuation - but I'm pretty sure I got all the wording right.  not an easy task when you're reading scrawl.

In the past two days I've taken a total of about a half an hour for lunches... today should be different.  Hopefully I can take a full hour.

I am going to attempt to look on the positive side.... even though I have cramps.

No comments: