Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bloggers and Lonliness

I received an email last night to participate in a research study about bloggers and their feelings...  and pets.  It was the chance to get a 20 dollar Amazon Gift Card so I'm all for it...  It had a lot of questions about how I felt about things and whether or not I felt like I had people to talk to and people who understand me.... hmmm... interesting.

I realized yesterday that I hadn't gotten anyone lined up for my class coverage on Saturday's while I'm in Vermont... oops.  Ah Well - it will sort itself out I think...

I am contemplating giving up my waxing regimen.... and I am getting no sympathy from my family... and I'm sure I'll get no sympathy from you guys either...  it's hard.  It's one of the little things I have left... 

On that bright note I think I shall leave...

No comments: