Friday, July 22, 2011

Last day of limping to work!

I am pretty excited that after today I don't have to limp to work anymore... okay, I may limp - but not because of the knee injury... it will be because of the knee recovery...  woot woot.

I have a bit of a sore throat - hopefully that's just allergies and it won't interfere with the ability of them to surgerate on me!  (I spelled that wrong on purpose)...

What else do I know...  I had been eliminating sweets from my diet, but I fell alongside the wagon a little bit yesterday... I'm back on today (although we're having doughnuts today at work....).... Don't these people know that they're interfering with my weight loss goals by doing this???

Yesterday I returned a knee brace and a pair of socks I bought at REI a few months ago...  It's enough to cover the cost of my eyebrow wax tomorrow... I have canceled the armpit waxing and leg waxing... I think I may see how long I can go without shaving my armpits....   I may start plucking...   hopefully I can get everything waxed just before I go to Vermont....  oh the decisions I have to make and the challenges I am faced with.

Besides the knee situation and the money situation I have cramps.... great.  Oh well - at least I have the majority of the next week free to recuperate and catch up on sleep...  There are worse things in life than shaving your armpits...

No comments: