Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dear Cold,

Please go away cold.... I'm tired of you.  I don't feel horrible, but just bad enough to not want to do much beyond the norm.

This morning I get to hang out a little bit more than normal - I have to go to the King County Archives and they don't open until 9:00.  That means MORE COFFEE!  okay, maybe not more coffee - but more time to enjoy it.

Tomorrow is the day when I find out about my knee... woot woot.... it's about time.  I must say overall it's feeling better - but it's definitely not perfect.  I am suspecting there will need to be some surgical intervention involved.  I just want to get it fixed so I can have some normal use back.  Being injured sucks. 

This weekend I have a few things lined up.  I have a t-shirt making play date on Saturday and then I might meet a friend from High School on Sunday for something (don't know what just yet)...  I still have to clean up my apartment... it's not going to well... I was so tired last night I fell asleep on the sofa before I could get around to cleaning..

I think that's all I've got this morning... I am phlegmy...

No comments: