Thursday, July 14, 2011

D-Day

Today is the day!  Just in time for my appointment with the knee guy I tweaked it again... not as bad as last Friday, but it's not great... It will be nice to have some sort of game plan.

Work has been really busy - I am really tired...  I haven't had any time to get my apartment cleaned up... I did manage to get some dishes done (because I woke up early)...

If I ever want to have people over I better get things tidied up.

I have been arranging play dates like crazy - I find myself getting into a rut and just wanting to stay at home with Crusty II and the television... I'm definitely not going to expand my social circles by doing this...  I need to do more. 

I'm starting to think about what I am going to do while I'm in Vermont...  oh the possibilities.  I think I will also take time while I'm there to work on my job search (for teaching positions...).  It should be interesting...I just need to find a way to pay for everything...

I think I shall now focus on getting myself ready to face the truth about my knee... hopefully it's going to be something that we can fix fairly easily...  maybe I'll get painkillers!

No comments: