Friday, July 15, 2011

Finally some answers.

I am scheduled for surgery on the 25!  I just have the torn meniscus and it's a pretty easy fix.  The only think that will slow me down is the recovery of the incision.  I am definitely relieved...   Save up all your sympathy for me - I am going to need it : )

While they are fixing my knee they are going to clean up some scar tissue from my previous surgery as well - so it's good news all around.

Last night I went to a crochet party at the Project Room  Mandy Greer had a residency there right now and she had a crochet party.  It was fun...  there will be other parties and if you ever wanted to learn how to do it here's your chance.

Mandy is a Graduate of the MFA program at the UW and her work rocks.  I think she is possibly the first one I knew of to venture out of the "Clay" arena  - being that she encouraged us to use things in addition to clay...  I went to a conference last year and they mentioned her work and there was a little gasp that went up in the room when people saw her work.

What else?  it's Friday...  It's payday...  other than being poor and not having a dating life I think I'm okay...

No comments: