Sunday, August 21, 2011

Got to get some work done today!

This is my last full free day before I leave.  I have got to get a move on. 

I did laundry at my momma's house yesterday (sheets and such...) but I totally forgot to take my pillowcases.  I must have a case of the busy mind.

This morning I got up bright and early and did a bit of packing... I am trying to get away with only taking one bag with a carry on full of electronic gear...  It's not going to be easy.

What does one wear to an artist residency?  I am thinking I may just wear pajamas the entire time...  do I take my Hello Kitty bathrobe?  Do I take my french press to make coffee in my studio?  Do I take my workout wear?? (I think the answer to that one is yes - because there is a yoga studio and a gym nearby)...


People keep asking me if I'm excited.  I haven't really thought about it much.  I am a bit excited.  I think once I get there it will sink in.

I think I'm more worried about getting there and not breaking the bank while I am there.  I am bound to be destitute when I'm back...

Did I happen to mention that I saw Mr. Clunky up close and personal... then I saw him again on my way home from work on Friday...  This is what he looks like...

Mr. Clunky walking down the street... he may be little but he's loud!
Do you like my stalker shadow?  I find it rather charming...

Okay - I think that's all I have for you this morning...  I think I've done rather well.  I am thinking that maybe I may be getting back to my old entertaining self.  Just maybe.....

No comments: