Monday, August 22, 2011

Wake up

I'm a bit loopy this morning...  I took a tylenol pm last night because I overdid it a bit yesterday with my knee.  It feels alright this morning though...  Maybe I'll take some of those drugs when I fly out on Friday night...  may help me sleep.

We are down to the final push... my horoscope says something about focusing on finances today.  Maybe I will win the lottery.... maybe I'll sell some artwork....   maybe I'll get a raise??  okay, I doubt that will happen but you never know.

Yesterday I got a few things done...  packed a little bit and cleaned a little bit.  I'm pretty sure I'll be scrambling to get everything done on Thursday night...  I washed my car too...  It's just going to get dirty again.

I keep seeing Mr. Clunky now that I know what he looks like...  yesterday he was in the courtyard outside my living room window... he was with the girl who sounds like she doesn't have that great of a time...  poor clunky.

I think that's all I have to tell you this morning...  one week from now I'll be in Vermont!  okay less than a week, but you know what I mean...

No comments: