Thursday, August 18, 2011

I am so tired.

I'm ready for this to be over... this year has been long and challenging...  Too many injuries, too many worries about money...   I am hoping from here on out things run smoothly...

I am making lists of things I need to do before I leave for Vermont but I'm not really doing any of them... I did manage to call the airline and determine that they will check my bags through to Vermont (hopefully) when I go.  Well, at least they will get them onto my next plane from Boston to JFK, as to whether they get from the plane at JFK  to the plane headed to Burlington that remains to be seen...  all I can do it cross my fingers. 

I also ordered an external hard drive yesterday.  Something to keep video and photo's on while I'm in Vermont.


I had some Amazon.com credit so I bought this one...


Hmmmm......  blech.

No comments: