Tuesday, August 02, 2011

I survived

I made it through the work day yesterday...  I'm not quite used to walking so much...  I pretty much doubled my steps from the previous day.

The knee feels pretty good... it's starting to get a bit bruised now... maybe I'll post some pictures soon...

Teaching last night was alright... it's hard to just sit there and not be able to do anything...  I just propped my foot on the upturned garbage can...  oh - and they've started selling supplements at the gym (and making announcements about it every 10 minutes...)  My momma said if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all!...

Today today today.. it's my Niece's birthday... she's five.  It's also another community crochet party... I was supposed to have dinner with one of my friends from Chicago, but I haven't heard back from her so I'm just going to play it by ear... 

I think I need more coffee...  and a date.

No comments: