Monday, August 08, 2011

What?

Back to the grindstone today - I managed to survive yesterday without wearing the stocking on my leg...  it wasn't too bad.  I also took the tape off my incisions... it doesn't look too bad.


Still a little puffy but not as bad...  I wore my stocking to sleep in but I think I'm going to take it off during the day.  I am experiencing a bit of muscle tightness in my butt and leg - feels like sciatica... that is not pleasant... for the first time something else hurts more than my knee.

Agenda this week?  Work, work, start thinking about packing for Vermont,  Find the man of my dreams...  buy coffee.

Kate Gosselin is going to be on the Today Show - too bad I can't stay around to watch it...

I have a feeling I'm forgetting to do something major in  my life...  I'm sure it will come to me - hopefully before it's too late.

No comments: