Sunday, August 07, 2011

A day without an anti-embolism stocking...

Yesterday I took off my stocking after class and have been without since then...  I woke up a few times in the middle of the night just because it hurts a bit without it... I figure I need to give it some room to breathe once in a while...  I will probably wear it again tonight and tomorrow just for the extra support - but I'm going to try and wean myself of it.

I didn't do anything after class yesterday...  I did manage to do some cleaning around the place which was nice...  I sure had a bunch of dust bunnies... 

Today's agenda is class, laundry, and a trip to my former ceramics instructors sale...  I have no money so I can't buy anything... but that's not new...  I just like to go and check in... 

maybe I'll see if I can get some of the dead skin off my leg...  FUN TIMES!

No comments: