Wednesday, August 24, 2011

what

I woke up a few times last night thinking that I should just get up and pack some more.

I went to the knee doctor yesterday - he said I should torture myself a little bit more and try to get my leg a little straighter...  he said overall it's looking pretty good though.

My chiropractor said I looked a heck of a lot better than I had for a long time.  That's good.

Today I am going to ship off a box of supplies for myself... I'm trying to decide if I should take my Hello Kitty robe and bear with me... there's also the big decision as to whether I should send my buckwheat pillow...   I do like to have my pillow with me... oh the decisions.  I also have no idea what I need to take clothing wise... argh...

I'm going to be a nut case before too long.




Glarg...  I am not ready... okay, I'm ready, but I'm not...

No comments: