Thursday, August 25, 2011

Um.

I forgot to get someone to sub my class on Saturday... I hope I (we) can find someone to cover...  I figured things were too good to be true...

I think everything may come together.  Tonight a friend of mine is coming over - she's staying at my place until Monday while she attends a workshop at Pratt.  I told her I would be packing and doing laundry tonight but she seemed alright with that. 

The apartment is pretty clean so I'm not too worried about her thinking I'm a slob.

Let me see....  the knee is feeling better.  I've been intentional about getting it stretched out and trying to straighten it a bit more...  I will get there.  My heel is still sore, but I think it's getting better. 

I am mentally ready to leave...  I've packed my assortment of medication (ibuprofen, tylenol PM, glucosamine, gas pills, and Vitamin D)....  I've got tissue too...   I am trying not to over pack clothes wise.  I want to be comfortable and maybe a bit cute...  I just don't know.

Here is a random smattering of photos from my old cell phone...

Maybe I'll go work on my packing...  I wish I could do laundry now but the laundry room is closed... boo...



No comments: