Friday, August 26, 2011

One last time.

I am coming to you from my bedroom this morning.

I have a house guest and I have already bothered her once by getting up and making coffee...  It's just not the same coming to you from my bed...  Although it's a bit comfy it's a little awkward.

I've been checking on the status of hurricane Irene... I should get into Vermont before the storm..  I'm just a little bit worried... not too much.  I'm more worried about weather or not I need to check in for my Burlington flight online, and if so do I tell them I have a bag?  I think I'll wait until tonight and talk to the agent at Alaska...  I'm sure it will all work out.  What's another 20 bucks right?

Yesterday I walked to work and I survived - I walked half way home and then hopped a bus.  I had to get back to do laundry.

I am ready I think... at least sort of ready...

I found out yesterday that one of the attorney's I work with is leaving... his last day will be while I'm gone.  I'm a bit sad about it but I will survive... 

What else....  I'm watching King 5 morning news live (streaming) while I hang out in my bedroom...

This is what I look like this morning...

 
Stunning I know...  That glow on my face is the glow from Crusty II...  It highlights the bags under my eyes...

I probably won't check in with you all until I get to Burlington tomorrow night...  Unless I don't get to Burlington - then I'll check in with you from somewhere else...  Don't worry I'll be back.

Bon Voyage!

No comments: