Friday, August 26, 2011

A change in plans...

So.  My flights from Boston to New York and New York to Burlington were canceled...

Tried to rebook my Alaska Flight from Seattle to Boston but couldn't get anything out until Friday (it was an award ticket)..  so....

I am leaving Monday night - on Delta - First Class to Detroit and then Burlington... bypassing the hurricane zone. 

Who needs money anyway right?

I am exhausted and I think I am going to hit the hay pretty soon...  I'll give you a better update tomorrow...  on a bright note I am going to teach tomorrow so I will get more money.  woot woot.

I would rather be home where it's going to be 80 degrees instead of hanging out in some airport. So I will wait until Tuesday to get to Vermont.

I have to give credit to the service agents though... the woman at Delta was very nice...

My only complaint with Alaska Airlines is that since my ticket was an award flight it was a lot harder to reschedule.... Alaska I love you but you cost me an extra $600 bucks!

No comments: