Saturday, August 27, 2011

Vermont will have to wait...

I have sorted everything out...

I got all my flights canceled (the ones that I needed to)...

I got a refund for my Delta flights that were canceled - so now I only have to pay $500.00 to get to Burlington  when it was just supposed to be 138.00.... ah.  

That's why God invented credit cards...

I skipped weight watchers this morning...

I taught my class...

I'm teaching my class tomorrow because I need the cash...

I am going to dinner with my momma and I'm going to spend the night with my doggies...

I am ready to get this all over with.

I have to admit that I suppose this could have been a lot worse than it was.

It's a little aggravating, but at least I got to sleep in my own bed last night.


The only thing I hope for is that I get some of my frequent flier back and get a refund on the fee I paid to check my bag onto a flight that I didn't take...  Dear Alaska Airlines - please come through... even if you don't I still love you!

I got an email from the Vermont Studio Center saying that other residents were arriving the same day as I was (Tuesday morning)... so I will have a ride from the airport...

yeehaw - this is going to make for some very good art.


No comments: