Friday, September 30, 2011

Finally Friday

Okay it's official - I'm tired of working...  Don't get me wrong - I do like my job, but it sucks the life out of me sometimes...  why can't I just be independently wealthy?

That would make life so much easier...

My boxes arrived from Vermont yesterday so I can get back to screen printing this weekend.  I have to make some money so I can pay the rent.  I got a little more money that I was expecting in my paycheck this morning, but it's not enough to pay the rent... hmmmm.... what to do?  Maybe I have some money stashed somewhere... I do that sometimes...  I may have a bunch of pennies squirreled away somewhere...  it's sad.

Today I will be the only staff person in the office.  Hopefully it won't be too challenging.  Hopefully I will get a lunch...  hopefully I won't kill anyone.

Here's a t-shirt for you to ponder...


Maybe I'll wear it to work today.....

No comments: