Saturday, October 01, 2011

Last Saturday Like this...

This morning is the last time I will be teaching the Saturday morning cycle class...  I was asked to give it to someone else.

This didn't make for a good evening for me... I had been asked a  week ago if I would consider letting this new person have it - and I was going to most likely do it so I can have more time to work on my art... but I got an email last night asking if I would give it up starting today.  I said no.  I have to give my people some transition... 

So this is it.  I know it's not really a big deal - but when you're picking up the change in sofas in order to pay your rent it's a bit of a blow.

What am I going to do on Saturday mornings?  I guess I could go to the yoga classes again...  knee flexibility pending.

I have puffy eyes...

This afternoon I am having lunch with my dad and my sister, brother-in-law, and niece...  it should be fun.  I haven't seen any of them since I've been back.

Tomorrow I'm going to work on making t-shirts for people who bought them while I was in Vermont.  There's only two I have to make...  maybe I'll work on some drawings as well...

This morning is the first time I will be weighing in in five weeks... it's not going to be pretty...  I'll just have to deal with it.

Overall I am mediocre... not too enthused.  Blah...

No comments: