Sunday, October 02, 2011

Recovering...

I feel a bit better today.

Good news is - I only gained 4.8 pounds.

I taught my last Saturday class and people seems seemed sad... but think of all the things I could do on Saturdays now?  I can could drive places and go see thing thing... I could go out to breakfast!

I went to lunch with the family yesterday.. it was nice to see everyone.  My dad got a new walker and he seems to be zipping around with it... although he seems to be getting more forgetful of things as of late.  I guess that's just a part of aging.. he seems to be in good spirits though.

Today I am teaching and then I'm going to make some t-shirts for people from Vermont. Then who knows what...  Maybe I should go down to the Seattle Art Museum....

This morning I am sitting with my coffee and my newspaper... I think I will sign off and see how it goes..  check in later.  maybe...

No comments: