Monday, October 03, 2011

I would like it if things would work out...

Yesterday went pretty well - yesterday was the first time in a long long long time that I felt like I was actually working out while I was teaching.  It's been since May that I've actually worked up enough sweat to use my towel to wipe my brow while I was teaching.

After I taught I came home and made a few t-shirts for people and then went for a walk...  it's also nice to be able to walk without the knee hurting too much (it still hurts - but at least I'm not limping.  My foot is still a pain... maybe I'll go to the real doctor and see about an anti-inflammatory and/or a cortisone shot...

I also broke out the crock pot yesterday and made some chilli - it was pretty yummy.  I'm going to take some leftovers for lunch today...

This morning I was up bright and early (I went to bed at 9) and I checked my checking account... it looks like the gym is charging me for my monthly membership dues again.  Hello people - I've only been working there for two years... geeze Louise....  I just can't win.

I am once again going to be the only staff person at work... oh joy!  Things will hopefully be okay.  I'm not going to worry about it too much...  I sure could use another vacation...

Here's some older artwork...


No comments: