Saturday, September 24, 2011

I am not dead.

I am not dead, but I am just a bit busy...  I am coming to you live from the Logan Airport Hilton in Boston.  In the past 36 hours I have been in three different states - Vermont, Boston, and Connecticut.  I have been on a bus, in a car and on a train... I have also been in a bus bathroom that didn't have a working toilet...

I was surely hoping for a stadium pal... it did not come.

I am up way past my bed time and was supposed to meet my friend for brunch tomorrow but has not contacted me so I guess I'm on my own in Boston for a few hours... 

I saw a butter sculpture today (and the guy sculpting it)...  pretty exciting.

I think it's going to be a while before I process all that I've been through for the last month.  Being gone solidified my desire to make things and be creative.  For once I didn't feel like a weirdo which was nice. 

I feel my eyelids getting heavy so I better go to bed...  I do like the Hilton beds and HD Television.... sweet dreams my friends.

No comments: