Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ready for the last leg.

I am coming to you semi-live from the Airport Hilton Lobby...  I am hanging out here for a bit before I hop on the shuttle which will take me to the terminal and my last leg home.

This morning I went to the ICA  to look at what they had up... over half the museum was being installed so I have a ticket to go back free of charge next month... too bad I don't live here.


There was a great piece by Doris Salcedo called Atrabilizrios, here's a photo of a similar piece I found online... I like it a lot...

I've decided that I really do like art a lot and think I should be making more of it... 

I feel good (warm and fuzzy)... I'm not going to even worry about not being able to afford bananas when I get home... I will survive!

What else... I walked along the waterfront after the ICA and bought my very first (and probably last) lobster roll... it was pretty good, and PRETTY STINKING EXPENSIVE!!!

But is was tasty...

Here are my next goals in life...

get home

do laundry

get a date (number 4 for the year)

make more t-shirts...

armpits waxed...

- did you happen to notice that I didn't mention television at all? (what is happening to me???)....

Okay, I think that's it for now... maybe I'll update you once I get to the airport (or on the plane if they have free wifi like they did on the way to Newark earlier this year...

xoxoxo

I love you all.

No comments: