Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ants

I have ants in my bathroom...  teeny tiny ants...  it's not bad, but I suppose ants in the bathroom are not that good...  ah, it's only 6:30 and I'm already rambling...

I had a full class last night which was a miracle...

I may do yoga again tonight...

We're having bagels at work today...

My body hurts from doing yoga on Tuesday...

Someone in Brooklyn wants to buy one of my shirts...

Blah blah blah....

I don't really have anything to say today.  I guess all my posts can't be 10...

I don't really know anything else...

1 comment:

Janice La Verne said...

Jennifer, I was raised in the metaphysical church in the 50's and 60's (now you know why I'm a bit strange) and we all learned to talk to ants- really we did. We were told to just tell them they were not welcome. This is a true story. Really.