Wednesday, October 12, 2011

ERgh?

I decided to try yoga again last night... I survived and I didn't tear anything...  I am a little bit sore, but I will be okay.  They noticed that I had been gone which is nice.  I got some modifications so I won't hurt my knee... woot woot.  I'm on my way back baby!

This morning I am headed to the chiropractor to get my body put back into shape...   I think my hip is a bit out of whack and it's making the back of the knee a bit wonky...

Yesterday was crazy at work - I'm surprised I survived...  also the cable went out so we couldn't use the internet or send email - that sucked... hopefully it's back up this morning.

This weekend my High School is having a remodel celebration which I think I am going to go to.  A few months ago I met the art teacher there and I might go hang out with her in the ceramics studio... fun fun fun!

hmmmmm..... I don't know anything else.  I know I'm still dateless....

No comments: