Sunday, October 30, 2011

The big sleep

Last night I went to bed a little after 9 (after falling asleep around 8:30)...  I slept pretty much through to 7:30...  what is happening to me?  I know, I'm getting old.  The neighbors were having a Halloween party so it was a bit loud but not too bothersome... at least Mr. Clunky went out for the evening...

Today I am once again plagued with various body ailment which include, sore feet, tight calves and a tingly shoulder (but that's just from sleeping on my side for so long)...

Today I am teaching my class and then I'm going to head over to Dad's for lunch and then to help him organize.   He sounded pretty good last night so hopefully things will go well.  I told him I was bringing boxes over so we could pack up some stuff...  We shall see how it goes.

At some point I need to get stuff out of my trunk so I can take my car in to be fixed tomorrow...  I will be car-less until Thursday...  as long as my rides home from the gym on Tuesday and Wednesday don't stand me up I'll be good...

I should get going - I have to do my leg presses sometime before or after class... my leg won't get better if I don't start doing it...

No comments: