Saturday, October 29, 2011

Owie

I woke up this morning with crampy legs...  my calf on the bum leg and the foot on the pf side both were killing me...  I walk like a little old lady!  I'm sitting here on the sofa with Plantar Fasciitis braces on both my legs trying to stretch them out...  I look funny.

Here's what's going on today.

WW
some type of exercise activity
beautification appointment
cleaning

Tomorrow I am going to teach and then hang out with my Dad in the afternoon.  Maybe I can help him organize his books!  Translated that means "try to move some of his books out of his place so he can move around better"

Yesterday I sent off my t-shirts so that's out of the way...  I was supposed to have lunch with a new person from Chicago, but she was sick so we're going reschedule.  I called my buddy Matt and we walked around instead.  It was nice to see him - it's been a while.

While we were walking around I came up with a great Sitcom Title "Joanie Loves Tchotskes'  I can just see it now!  Joanie, after breaking up with Chachi, takes to collecting little nicknacks until it get's out of control and there needs to be an intervention staged by Marion Ross and Ron Howard...  The Fonz could help too!

Just thinking of it cracks me up!

I think maybe I should take up comedy... too bad I don't like people that much and I can't stay up that late in order to do it...

Oh well...  I think I will take these things off my legs and see if I can walk...

'

No comments: