Friday, October 28, 2011

Stop, Drop, Roll

Rinse and Repeat

Today I am sending off my t-shirts to California...  I have 20 total... I think that's a good amount... two say the same thing pretty much, but the format is a bit different.  It will be nice to get them off, and out of the apartment.

Last night I stayed home and cleaned up the apartment, I made myself a grilled cheese sandwich with Tillamook Cheddar and herbed potato bread...

I didn't go out last night because once again, I chickened out...  I'm not going to make excuses.  I am just a dud.

This weekend it's more of the same - I have an appointment on Saturday and I am going to arrange to go see my Dad at some point, but other than that I have nothing... I don't have any Halloween party plans, no hot dates.... nothing.  Oh well.  I suppose I can catch up on my cleaning and sleeping!  I may do some laundry as well... the life I lead is so exciting.

Last night Mr. Clunky stayed quiet.  I got a full 8 hours of sleep so I feel pretty good...  let's see if I can make this feeling last!

Things I have to look forward to today:

Speciaty's Mini Quiche
Sticky Bun (I'm only going to eat part of each of them).
Lunch with a Chicago transplant (we are meeting via my ww buddies there)
Grimm (new television show on tonight).
Casual Friday (actually everyday is fairly casual - but Friday's I can wear jeans and not feel too bad about it).

That's it.  Carry on...

No comments: