Thursday, October 27, 2011

I should really...

I should really finish up my shirts so that I can send them off...

I should really be more social...

I should really clean out my shower...

I should be a nicer person....

I should - but I'm not...

Okay - I am really not that bad....   I just sent off an email to my temporary apartment manager (he may not even be the manager anymore).... there are lights out in the front of the building and it's just not pretty or safe...  I sure like to complain a lot...  I miss our old manager, she was great.

Yesterday I went and got a tune up from the chiropractor so I can walk again...  he is making me work on strengthening up my right leg because that will help the issue overall...  it's all because of that damn knee...

Next week I am going to be car-less... I keep forgetting...

What else?  I'm thinking I could use a vacation...  I know, I was just in Vermont... I want to go someplace warm...  I'm going into a funk because I missed all of the "summer" here in Seattle and I'm back to wearing my puffy coat...

Tonight the plan is to go to a meetup group down on Broadway... it's a Mothup group... it's all about storytelling...  We will see how the day goes as to whether or not I can make it...

Better get moving... got to hose myself off...

No comments: