Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Humpday

Tiredness...  is that a word?  If not, it should be, because that's how I feel...

This morning it's off to the chiropractor and then the dentist to get my crown started on... 

Last night I went over to my Dad's and helped him pick up a little bit.  It wasn't too bad, but I'm trying to convince him to rearrange the furniture so he can get around the place a little bit better...  I will probably go back over this weekend and see what I can do about some of his books... (he's got a ton of them)...

I didn't have a very good food day yesterday - I ate too much jerky... it's on sale at Bartell's...  one of the bad side effects of jerky is that it gives me gas... not good gas... the other kind...  I will not discuss further because you might be eating breakfast right now.

What else is going on today?  Nothing that I know of  besides teaching after work...  I hope that my visit to the chiropractor helps the whole knee situation (it usually does)...  I limped my way around yesterday...

Thursday night I was going to go to a meetup group called Mothup Seattle - it's a group of people who are tell stories (like on the Moth Broadcast on NPR)... but it turns out that I may have to sub a cycle class instead...  we will see...  my attempts to expand my social circles dashed once again...

I think that's all I know this morning...  I think I shall now drink the rest of my coffee and contemplate an omelet.....

No comments: