Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hips Don't Lie

my hip is telling me "you're old"...  I am seriously considering an amputation... my hip is out of whack again, which makes the back of my knee ache, which makes it almost impossible to walk comfortably... I think I am going to have to visit the chiropractor today (or tomorrow)...  I don't think things are going to get back into alignment without some help.  I am also considering taking the bus today (you know it must be bad if I'm considering that)...

Tonight I am going to go over and help my Pa clear out some things... maybe we'll get his apartment to a place where he can move around with the walker and not take so many spills.

I am feeling better about the whole thing...   seriously - it's not that fact that my father is aging that stresses me out, it's other things associated with it that stress me out...  I just have to suck it up.

Some point this week I need to send my t-shirts to California...  I just have them sitting here in my apartment and I need to iron a few, but for the most part I think I'm done... 


No comments: