Monday, October 24, 2011

A Little Better Today

I am feeling a bit better today, but kind of sleepy (I took tylenol pm to ensure a full night's sleep)... it worked, but I can still feel the effects.

Yesterday I asked my friends to post cute photo's of animals to cheer me up.  I got an otter, some kittens in a teacup, a cute puppy dog, and some of those funny BBC animal videos.. I'll try to post a link later.  It helped.

I didn't get a chance to see my dad yesterday because he had a meeting to go to and I couldn't get there in time to do any good helping him out.  I'm going to try and figure out a time to go over there this week...  I am busy pretty much every night this week.  I may skip yoga and head over there tomorrow night to see what I can do...

What else do I know?  I got an email from my boss at the gym asking me about the numbers of students in my Monday night class...  it's been slow... they'll probably end up cancelling that class so I'll be out half of the classes that I once taught... that blows...  I guess it's time to figure out something else to do with my free time...

Yesterday I visited my friend Tia to use her Photoshop to adjust some images of my t-shirts so I could upload them to the CAFE (Call for Entry) website.  It's an online Jury system for artists...it's so you can apply to shows and such online.

I made a few more t-shirts and I think I'm going to send them off by Wednesday...

My foot still hurts, my calf is tight, I am still single...

Lindsay Lohan is still having issues...  I guess my life could be worse.

No comments: