Sunday, October 23, 2011

Those sleepless nights

I had one of the worst nights of sleep in recent memory...  I get this way when I'm worried.

I am worried about my daddy... maybe I've been in denial for a long time but he's getting old and he's not going to be around forever. 

He fell down Friday or Saturday and didn't hurt himself too much (I think) but I'm supposed to go over there today and it kind of freaks me out a bit...  you never know what you're going to find...  That's one thing I get from my daddy... depression.  Mine isn't too bad but still, it has it's moments.

I also think I didn't sleep well because I didn't exercise at all yesterday - my feet are killing me and I am cranky...  I have a ton of things to do today in addition to visiting my Dad...

Finish t-shirts, resize images in photoshop (which I don't own so I have to go use someone else's copy)...  I should clean...  Trying to do that all on less than a restful sleep the night before is going to be challenging...

I guess I just got to get through it.. it would be nice if I had a few more good friends - it's times like these that I could use them...

No comments: