Friday, October 07, 2011

Can it really be Friday?

I have had such a busy week I can't believe Friday is finally here... I'm so glad it is.

I actually woke up when my alarm went off this morning... I did wake up once at 4:20 but I managed to go back to sleep.  I think this is the first time since I've been back from Vermont that I actually slept until my alarm told me to wake up.

I have to figure out what I'm going to do tomorrow.  It's the first Saturday I haven't had to teach in a long time.  I think I may start organizing my studio and getting some work done.

I went to first Thursday last night and saw a few interesting things.  I really like Brent Watanabe's work at 4 Culture.  It's a nice installation with video and an excellent soundtrack...  I recommend it.

Maybe someday soon I'll get my ass in gear and get my work shown around here again.  It would be good for me.

Here is a photo my friend Rod posted on my facebook page last week when I was feeling down about getting pushed out of my teaching gig on Saturday... It made me feel better - if you don't feel good maybe it will make you feel better too!


No comments: