Thursday, October 06, 2011

Some Good News

I actually had some good news yesterday... a friend of mine from Vermont has suggested my work for a show in Southern California.

How exciting is that?

I am rather pleased - it was my friend Corey.  Here's a photo of her taking a nap next to our friend Eileen's artificial legs...



That was one of my favorite days in Vermont.  I didn't do much work in the studio, but it was warm and Eileen wanted to go swimming... the three of us took off down the road to a swimming spot... she took off her legs and worked her way down a relatively steep hill and went in the river.  I didn't go in because I didn't want to get wet.
 
Tonight I am going to get out to First Thursday - I have to figure out what is opening... I think there's an opening at Greg Kucera and I am going to go get my Artistic License from Erin Shafkind and the Department of Artistic Licensing...

At work today we will have a full house - it will be nice to have everyone there - maybe I won't have to work so hard...  not that I mind working hard, it just tires me out!

I think that's all I have for you right now.... I will update you all later...  I have to start considering what I am going to do tomorrow since I don't have to work Saturday...  then again - I have to figure out what I'm doing Saturday... hmmm - the world is my oyster...

No comments: