Monday, October 10, 2011

Cranky?

I can't decide if I'm cranky or not this morning... I am still experiencing some distress in the intestinal area... I know Too much information!

I just can't help it, I'm a free sharer...

What's going on this week?  Let's see.... work, work, work, work, work, work.... payday.

Maybe I'll see if I can get a date with my chiropractor sometime soon...  the back of my bum knee is a little out of whack and I think it's because my hip is a bit out of whack.

Did I happen to mention that the gym started charging me for my monthly dues again???  Oh, and I found out that Mr. Arms has joined another gym... no more staring at him from up close (and afar) - oh well... 

I guess it's time to move on.

I feel really gassy...  maybe I should quit typing and start taking some gas pills...

What else do I know...  What am I going to do this week?  work on applications and stuff for shows and things...  I need to kick start my career people... can't be a paralegal forever right?

No comments: