Sunday, October 09, 2011

The power of gas.

I have a gas bubble in my intestines that is causing me much distress this morning... I am guessing it's from the Red Robin hamburger and fries I had for dinner last night...  ouch.

I am a fine example of better living through chemistry... ibuprofen for my foot and knee, Prilosec for acid reflux, gas-x for gas pain...  all that's left for me to hit is the anti-depressants... luckily I don't have to take those just yet...

I survived yesterday and the prospect of not teaching...  I think I'll get used to it, but it will be strange for a while... I used to take the class before I taught it - so it's weird not being able to go...

Today it's back to teaching, and I'm heading to my sister's house this afternoon...  I did clean up around the place yesterday and I shall finish up today... maybe I'll be able to get some artwork done too... 

Damn this gas bubble... it's bugging me... please gas x please rescue me!

No comments: