Friday, October 21, 2011

little f, big RIDAY!

hooray! It's finally Friday again.

Yesterday I got an estimate on my car... they have to replace the hood so I get rid of my other dings in the hood as well... woot woot... sure, it's still going to cost me 300 bucks, but that is okay.  I think I will get out all my bubble wrap and wrap my car up with it... take a photo and make art out of it... you know, they must make a bumper of some sort for cars.. if they don't they should...

Today is doughnut day at work... I am going to eat at least one if not two of them...  I have all of my extra points plus left this week... that counts for at least one doughnut.

I am considering going running after work... there's a meetup group running at greenlake at 6:15... it might be nice to run with someone else... maybe I'd make some new friends... I will see how my foot feels

Yesterday I suggested to one of my old friends that we go on vacation sometime... she basically said no...  I know it's just because she's got other stuff going on... I didn't say I wanted to go right now.. I just said she could consider it.  This is why I have no social life... I am almost always rejected....  I try, I fail.

What else do I know....   I need to finish up my t-shirts this weekend so I can send them off next week for the show.

I think that's it...  Maybe I'll fix myself some breakfast before I fall into the doughnuts this morning...  sounds like a good idea to me.

Here are some farm animals!





No comments: