Thursday, October 20, 2011

What to do.

Rut rut rut rut rut...

I want to say that I'm in a rut... sort of... or back into a rut...

I really don't know what's going on today - taking my car in for an estimate... working... maybe yoga...  Maybe I'll work on the t-shirts and clean!  yeah - I always say I'm going to clean but I don't ... at least my apartment doesn't look like it could be on an episode of Hoarders.

I need more of a social life... what is wrong with me that people don't ask me to do things? Or that nobody wants to do anything with me?  Am I a leper?  I don't think so... I shower, I smell pretty good... what's wrong?

Okay, I 'm done complaining...  Work has been incredibly busy this week... it's nonstop and I am tired.

I am taking my car in this morning to get an estimate to get my car repaired...  it's sad - I know I'll get it fixed and then someone is just going to back into it again...  I need to get me a horse and buggy...

This weekend is my momma's birthday - we're having a family get together... should be interesting I think...  (it's also my half birthday on my momma's birthday)...

Hmmm..... well - what now?  I guess I'll finish drinking my coffee and maybe make myself some breakfast before I head out to get my car looked at...

My life is full.... NOT

No comments: