Tuesday, November 08, 2011

2 out of 4 changed...

I came home last night to two out of four light bulbs changed... and the note I taped on the front of the mailboxes was gone...

Ahhh.... I like progress.

I got a rejection email for a show I applied to... that's nothing new... I'm good at rejection.

I am thinking I might go to yoga tonight.  It's been a while since I've been and I need to get back into the swing of things... however, I should do laundry at some point... oh the decisions to make.

What else is going on... the Duggars of TLC fame are going to have another baby... they have 19 already...  hmmm... at least someone is having sex.  That's good...

Hmmmm.....  last week I was sent a link to a story on barefoot running and I decided to do something that I don't normally do.  READ A BOOK!  okay, I'm not actually reading the book, but I'm listening to it on cd.  It's called Born to Run and it's by Christopher McDougall - it's actually pretty good....  I've also taken to wearing my minimalist tennis shoes to see if that helps my plantar fasciitis...  it seems to not hurt as much.  The idea is that your feet like to have the "feel" of the hard ground underneath them.  When you wear cushy, motion controlled shoes your feet have no idea how to react and they hurt (I don't know if I explained that correctly but I'm sure you get the idea)...  I'm just going to go with it.  See if it works..  at this point I'll do almost anything.

What else?

I don't know - I think that's about it.... I miss the old days of when I was in school and my blog posts would go on and on and on because I didn't have to be anywhere at any particular time...  oh, those were the days.

They are gone.

I am crying on the inside...

No comments: