Monday, November 07, 2011

Here we go again...

It is Monday!  or should I say monday (in little letters)...  I don't have much to report...  I'm going to do the same things this week that I did last week (pretty much) with the exception of dropping by one of my old ceramic's classes at Shoreline Community College on Wednesday night.  I might even try to throw myself a pot!  I just have to remember to take an antihistamine before I do it so I don't swell up like a balloon.

Is it too soon for me to be wishing it were the holiday's (and time for long weekends?)... don't get me wrong.  I really like my job but I would like a few days off to do nothing!

wouldn't that be nice?

I think that's all I know this morning... it's one of those days I'm not really into typing...

Have I mentioned lately that boys suck.  If I haven't, they do.

No comments: