Monday, November 21, 2011

Better

I slept nine hours last night - after I had taken a three hour nap... I feel much better this morning.

I am looking forward to the short week - even though I have a dentist appointment tomorrow...

let me lay it out for you...

Monday work/teaching
Tuesday work/slacking
Wednesday work/teaching
Thursday Running/eating/sleeping
Friday Parade Marshaling/Cleaning/Cooking/armpit waxing
Saturday ww/cleaning/entertaining
Sunday absolutely nothing!

It makes it easier for me to lay it all out here... I bet I'm missing something but that's alright.. at least I have an idea of what's going on.

I can't think of anything else I need to tell you this morning...  I  have a bit of a headache... maybe it's because I slept a lot yesterday...

I like puppies!


No comments: