Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rainy rainy rainy...

A storm has hit the area and it's icky outside.

I have to go to the dentist this morning and get my teeth cleaned so I get to go out into it... blech.

My headache is still here (did I tell you I have one?)... I think my neck is out of whack.. but I've hit the max of visiting my chiropractor so if I want to go it's going to cost me more money.

Poop.

Last night at the gym I had a full class so that was nice... the fans are not working in the cycle area so that kind of sucks... we have just one big fan and I put the one that I usually have pointed on me at the other side of the class that didn't have a good blast of air...  I was really sweaty and gross after class.... it reminded me of the old days when I used to take the class and was perched right in front and center of class...

What else???  Tomorrow I am going to my Dad's place to take a tour of an apartment in the assisted living floor.  I saw photos of it yesterday and it looks really nice.  I hope all the planets align and he decides it's a good thing for him to move into it.  We (my family) all know it's a good idea and hopefully he will see that it's the best thing.  I like the apartment - I would live there if they'd let me...  and have someone help me put on my socks... that'd be cool.

Tonight I have laundry on my list.  I know that sound really exciting doesn't it?  I am running out of workout clothes and I have to have some pants to wear tomorrow when I teach.  Maybe I will get a bee in my bonnet and do some picking up.  The apartment isn't that bad, but it can always use some tidying up.

Man - I'm full of it this morning... I got a message last night from one of my high school friends who is going to be in town over the weekend... he teaches English in Tennessee... we are going to meet up for lunch (or something similar) at the Wedgewood Broiler on Friday.  My schedule just keeps filling up...  hmmmmm... oh well.  I can rest when I retire.

I think that really is all I have to tell you this morning.

Stay dry!

No comments: