Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkeys.

Is it just me or is anyone else tired of service men dressing up as turkeys to surprise their children...  I guess when you've seen one turkey, you've seen them all.

I am ready for the long weekend. 

This afternoon I am checking out the potential new apartment of my father...  it should be nice.  He sounded pretty excited about it... (as excited as my father could be).

Here are a few photo's that my sister took the other day... I want to move in there...



There were some other photos but these show you the view (of Greenlake) and the built ins.  That's my Dad in the view shot.  He's sporting his new walker.  It has made a world of difference in his mobility.

.......

I am teaching tonight... I am thinking that it might be quiet at the club tonight, but you never know.

Last night I did my laundry and I bought some snacks for Saturday...  I also made the mistake of overbuying at Trader Joe's and then trying to carry it all home IN paper bags, WHILE holding and umbrella...  while I was walking home my shoe came untied too.... it was challenging, but I made it.


I am hoping that today goes quickly... woot woot!

No comments: