Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble Gobble...

I am up and almost ready to head down to Olympia...

I did the dishes so I won't have to deal with that when I get home...

Things I am thankful for today...

my family - even though they drive me crazy sometimes...

my body - even though it drives me crazy sometimes....

my friends - even though they drive me crazy sometimes...

puppies.

So - I actually got to leave work early yesterday... I went to tour the apartment at my Dad's place and he's going to take it.  It is really nice and I think he will enjoy being able to move around a bit more...  that's a big relief for the entire family.  I'm thankful for that too...

I should probably drag on some running clothes and pile into the car...  I am not going to take a shower beforehand because that would be dumb.  I just need to make sure my hair looks cute.  You never know who might be there....

No comments: