Friday, November 25, 2011

Black (toenail) Friday

I ran.  My extra long second toes hurt...  My plantar fasciitis hurts... my knee is awesome though!

Overall Thanksgiving went really well.  I am the sole member of my family who saw everyone...  I think it might be nice if we could all get together, but it's a hard thing to do... and you know what they say. Be careful what you wish for.

This morning I am marshaling in the parade (I get to go through twice)... they didn't have enough people sign up so I am a trooper by default.  Then this afternoon I am meeting a friend from High School who is in town for the long weekend.  We weren't great friends in school, but we're facebook buddies and we have a similar mindset - he's a writer, I'm an artist... both warped. (and no, it's not a date - he's married)...  I know what you all were thinking... just stop.

I think my dating number stopped at three this year.  At least that's one more than last year right?

Another thing on my list today is getting my armpits waxed...  woot woot...

I can't buy anything today - I only have $72.00 in my checking account (well actually I have 200 something - but my gym paycheck hasn't clear the deposit hurdle...  oh well, what would I do with all that black Friday Crap.  I have no place to keep anything...

I think that is all I have to report this morning... I will most likely hit the shower in a few minute... even though I'm not shopping today, I did get up at 4:30 because I'm cool like that.

OH I FORGOT!   I think I may have issues eating pork so I may have to give up the bacon... it has been causing an upset tummy... booo!  I have to do some more investigations and will get back to you soon..

Happy Black Toenail Friday!

No comments: