Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gosh darn it's busy!

We've only made it two days into the week and I am ready for a break. 

Last night I found myself with a semi-free evening so I spent it going shopping for the office... what's up with that?

When I got home I did some cleaning around the apartment...  I am going to have some friends over the Saturday after Thanksgiving and I need to get things in order...   I remember when I was growing up I used to help a coworker of my dad's clean her condo... I now know why she paid me... it sucks to do it yourself and it's hard work...  I am almost always exhausted at the end of the day and too stinking busy on the weekends.

What I really need to do is get some help in organizing my studio area...  I have a friend who's an organizer, but she lives in Philly... that won't work...

Tonight I teach and then I come home and collapse...

I'm still digging the new hair - if only I could get rid of my upper belly which has crept on me since my injury plagued month early on this year, I might feel semi-attractive more often...  oh, I would also like it if my foot would stop hurting.  Knee is better, foot still hurts.  Maybe I'll see about drug options for the foot...  hmmm... nothing like getting a shot in the heel right?

Here are some of the t-shirts that made it into the show... I don't know why they are rotated funny and I don't have the energy to figure out how to fix them...  oh well...

carry on.






No comments: