Thursday, November 17, 2011

Just when I thought...

I didn't think I could really get any busier than Tuesday but I was wrong...  it's just been one thing after another at work...  but the good news is that I don't have any spare time to shove food in my mouth all willy nilly... that's good.

All I can do this morning is just sit here...  I would really like to go back to bed, but that's not going to happen... it's going to be another busy day today...  we've got a big meeting at our office tomorrow so I've got to get the place cleaned up along with my other work...  ooof...


Tonight I will probably end up cleaning my place... Friday night I am going to attempt to make some sort of dumplings for a party I'm going to on Saturday... of course I have never made dumplings so it should be interesting...  hmmm... I'm always up for a challenge though.

What else?  I'm thinking I should run around Greenlake on Saturday morning... there's a training run for the Jingle Bell Run, I don't think I really need it, but I do need to do some sort of exercise on Saturday morning before the rest of my hectic day...  (WW, running?, Big Brother Clothing party, birthday party...)...  Sunday is going to be busy as well...

I guess that is good...  I'm looking forward to having a short week next week - although it's bound to be busy...  it will be nice to sleep in (although I can't sleep in until Sunday morning - the 27th...)  that's funny... planning ahead a week and a half to sleep in...

I will leave you all with this photo from Vermont (I wish I could go back...).


No comments: