Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I can fight this feeling...

I have been in an incredibly good mood the past few days and hopefully it will continue for at least a few more days...

I like being in a good mood.

Yesterday I felt moderately attractive which is funny... who feel's moderately attractive???

I'm not even going to let the fact that Mr. Clunky woke me up at 3:30 deter the good mood...  he's even clunking around now...  Does he ever sleep?

What else?  I had a full class last night which is always nice.. I don't want them to cancel my class due to lack of attendance...  it could happen.  I think now that it's getting cold outside people will be hitting the gym.

Work is work... the day went relatively fast yesterday and I didn't have time to stuff my face - GOOD NEWS! 

Things are plodding along, I feel good (minus the foot and calves), I look adequate, I am eating right...

I just need someone to come help me clean my apartment and set up my studio...  it's only been a year!

I need coffee!  Talk at you tomorrow!

No comments: