Monday, November 14, 2011

Here it goes again



This weekend was busy and I'm not really glad it's over, but I'm okay with going back to work if I must.

I successfully trimmed my pot so I am in the ceramics business again... it's not very pretty, but it will do.

I haven't heard how the opening went down in California, hopefully they will post some photos and I can see my t-shirts in all their glory...

I now have cute hair (not that I didn't before, but it finally is at a stage where I feel good about it)...  I have to spend a little bit more time on it this morning...  I can't stick around long.

Who knows what this week will bring... next weekend is going to be another busy one...  What happened to me?  I have a life although it's not exactly the way I always envisioned it...  oh well... I guess this will do.

No comments: